Online focus groups
- 4 roles: moderators, respondents, clients and observers.
- Whiteboard for media presentation – display videos, pictures and YouTube streams.
- Moderator’s guide – prepare your questions in advance in order to save your time during the chat session.
- Silent mode – you can switch the view of respondents so they can only see their own communication with moderator, no other participants.
- Whispering – message is sent directly to a specific user.
- Export – real-time transcripts including whiteboard activities.
You can find all details in the description below.
Moderator's panelThe moderator leads the discussion with respondents based on the text chat. He writes questions and comments to all participants or send messages to a specific person only.
He can prepare questions in advance and quickly use them by selecting the question from the moderator’s guide.
Moderator puts media files on the whiteboard – pictures, videos, youtube streaming.
There is also a chat communication between moderator and client on the bottom of the right panel.
Moderator can edit his last message – this is helpful when a typo occures.
All chat participants are visible in the middle panel – their details are displayed by mouse over. Moderator can mute a specific respondent or kick him out of the room.
Collabito provides the silent mode feature – when activated, a respondent can only see only his own messages and text written by the moderator. Text of other participants are hidden. This helps avoid the influence of other’s opinions if necessary.
Respondents can see each other and talk to moderator and to other participants. 5-25 participants per one chat session is recommended.
Every participant can have a specific text color. You can use nicknames instead of their real name.
If the moderator activates the silent mode, new messages of other respondents are hidden until the silent mode is switched off again.
There is a whiteboard space on the right side of the panel. Pictures, videos or youtube videos can be shown here.
The following languages are available for the respondent’s interface: English, German, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Hungarian. We can quickly localize the system into your language. The admin panel is in English.