Collabito is a collaboration tool and a place for your qualitative research projects. The online suite includes chat-based focus groups, blogs, diaries and bulletin boards.
Designed for professional research purposes, Collabito ships with a tone of great modules to get you started quickly.
Conduct virtual focus groups in a simple and quick way. Chat-based rooms with moderators, respondents, clients and observers. Whiteboard module for presenting video or pictures, moderator’s guide, hidden answers and many other features.
Respondents' blogsLet your participants write their own blogs and share comments with other respondents. Usage of pictures or video clips available.
Research forumsInvite people to discuss in bulletin board if it is not possible to reach all participants at the same time.
Quick and easySimple and user-friendly administration of your qualitative online research. Setup of your project takes only a few minutes.
Work with confidence
Trusted by research companies worldwide. 30-days free trial period, you can test the software immediately.
We support nonprofits
If you work for a great cause, we want to help! Nonprofits can use Collabito for free, contact us for further details.
Software for Online Focus Groups, Bulletin Boards, Research Blogs
Lay your qualitative project from different parts. You can conduct only one focus group or build a complex project with many blogs, discussion boards and chat rooms. It depends only on your needs. Each module is represented by one tab in the respondent’s panel. Each tab is independent from others and you can activate them separately.
Online Focus Groups Features
Invite your respondents to discuss and spend usually 60-180 min. in a chat-based room.
4 user roles in the chat module:
- Respondents can interact with moderator and each other. 6-12 participants per one chat session is recommended. Respondents can see each other and talk to other participants.
- Moderator leads the discussion, communicates with respondents or clients.
- Clients can observe the moderator-respondents communication (like behind the one-way mirror), but cannot write messages to respondents.
- Observers are able only to watch the focus group, they cannot write any messages.
The chat module provides several useful tools and functions:
- Media presentation – show videos, pictures or YouTube streams on the whiteboard.
- Moderator’s guide – prepare your questions in advance. To activate the question, just click and it appears in the chat box.
- Whiteboard – a big space on the respondents screen is dedicated to media presentation.
- Silent mode – you can switch the view of respondents so they can only see their own communication with moderator.
- Whispering – message are sent directly to another user.
- User info – see respondents information easily by moving mouse over its name.
- Export – real-time transcripts including whiteboard activities.
Online Research Blogs, Diaries and Bulletin Boards
Let your respondents create their own blogs. Other participants can read the articles and comment them immediately after publishing. You can create many topics within one project so the moderator can give for instance new task each day. Main features of research blogs:
- Moderator submit tasks for participants. System support unlimited number of tasks/research themes within one project.
- Respondents write blogs according to the given tasks. Their blogs are visible to other respondents in the project. Other respondents can submit comments and discuss the topics.
Collabito supports an easy application of multimedia – pictures, videos, sounds.
- Email invitations and reminders available.